Thanks to my friends, last weekend I was in INOX watching second show of Robot (telugu). Blame it on my professional experience, I couldn't digest the fact of just 3 men genius team creating a humanoid !! I thought the audience will be given a glimpse of the hard work and a brief on the mechanics of AI; you only hear that 10 years hard work went in other than the cheap characters surrounding the hero trying hard to evoke laughter.
After brief interval, my hands filled with popcorn (no more crispy by the time I got them) watched the Robot learning the human feelings by listening without actually being imparted with any chip or something. Only the bad scientist knows to plant a chip to give the robot some new behaviour !! You will not remember the lyrics of any song by the time you come out of the movie :-) Seems no matter how talented the crew is, how different the story is, they just cannot resist infusing lots and lots of emotions into the movie making it loose the seriousness. But I have to admit, the same did give some very funny events like the robot posing as ammoru with its electro-magnetic capabilities, chat with mosquitoes etc.
I wonder what would be my next movie.
After brief interval, my hands filled with popcorn (no more crispy by the time I got them) watched the Robot learning the human feelings by listening without actually being imparted with any chip or something. Only the bad scientist knows to plant a chip to give the robot some new behaviour !! You will not remember the lyrics of any song by the time you come out of the movie :-) Seems no matter how talented the crew is, how different the story is, they just cannot resist infusing lots and lots of emotions into the movie making it loose the seriousness. But I have to admit, the same did give some very funny events like the robot posing as ammoru with its electro-magnetic capabilities, chat with mosquitoes etc.
I wonder what would be my next movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment